What is scrum?
Scrum is a team-based framework for solving complex situations and problems. This is mainly used for software development. It is a control and management process which cuts complexity and enable the developers to focus on constructing software. By using scrum, the software developing team and its management are able to meet the requirements. This framework can be learned through practical scrum master certification.
Through this framework, a team can deliver the software in a practical manner. This is a simple framework which is perfect for successful team collaboration on complex software projects. Its continued success is based on learning from successful implementations on actual projects.
Why learn scrum?
Learning scrum will provide knowledge about the concepts and values of the scrum. By learning scrum, one can be an expert in Scrum ways. Also, it enhances the ability of the participant to deliver product by the end of each run. Through this scrum learning, one can also get knowledge on practical applications of agile methodologies. Through this, a team will be able to maximize the business value while mitigating potential risks.
Also, the software development team will be able to identify the issues and develop practical solutions. This will help them to achieve hyper-productivity that they crave. In addition, participants will be able to evaluate their team performance, review how their project does Scrum, compare their project to Scrum, identify what is working and what is failing, and develop possible solutions to their problems. Also, participants will be able to understand the features of Scrum. This framework is considered as an important aspect of agile management workshop.
What one will learn?
Through scrum framework, a software development team or its management will
- Learn about applications and terminologies of scrum
- Prepare to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning and sprint views
- Able to construct various Scrum artifacts such as product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and definition of done
- Able to perform Scrum master role with any Scrum implementing organization
- Become true Scrum experts by learning all the tools and techniques of Scrum
- Able to work together as a well-coordinated Scrum team
- Match Agile coaching styles to the maturity level of their teams
- Able to find issues and work through challenges as a very good team
- Able to work on better project control as a team and increase transparency
- Learn how to resolve organizational issues that impede agile team development
- Apply scrum to portfolio management and multiple team projects
- Develop agility assessments for improving team performances
Who can learn scrum?
The scrum framework learning is useful for
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, scrum masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Scrum product owners
- Line managers
- Project managers
- Scrum developers
- Scrum masters
- Team leads
- Team transitioning to Scrum
This framework can also suitable for professionals intending to practise the Scrum performance certification and those who want their teams to achieve the next level of performance.…Read More